Seniors . . .
If you would like to work on your FAFSA application during the school day on Tuesday, February 23rd, you need to sign-up prior to February 23rd in the counseling office.
Please bring the following documents with you to the Library Office Lab:
- Student's Social Security Number
- Student's most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. You can use 2014 tax returns and W-2s to estimate in the case that 2015 records are not yet available.
- Student's bank statements and record of investments (if applicable)
- Student's record of untaxed income (if applicable)
- Parent(s) birth dates
- Date of most recent marriage or divorce